- Garlic paste
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Rangoli Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Rangoli Pav Bhaji Masala
- 500 gm boiled and cubed
- Potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, capsicum
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Buttered Pav
Pav Bhaji Recipe
Pav bhaji is more than a mere snack! it’s a quick meal that can be grabbed on the go – since large potions of the bhaji are made in advance and simply reheated with a few spices before serving. You just need to wait till the pav is toasted to perfection with oodles of butter! hmm, top with the raw onions and tomatoes, squeeze a tad of lemon atop the bhaji, and forget yourself!
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
- In 2 tbsp oil, shallow fry 2 tsp garlic paste and chopped onions till soft.
- Add tomatoes, Rangoli Pav Bhaji Masala, Rangoli Chilli Powder and salt to taste. Roast.
- Add boiled vegetables. Mash and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add a blob of butter and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with hot buttered Pav (bread) and chopped raw onions sprinkled with lemon juice.